Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Major Project Idea


  • What is the topic of your project? 
  • Justin Bieber
  • Who will you interview? 
  • Lizzie
  • What will you take photos of? 
  • Fans of Justin Bieber 
  • What information will you research?
  • What people think of Justin Bieber

Step 2:

  • What type of project will you make?
  • A slide show on Animoto
  • What service will you use? (Animoto, Infogram, Prezi, etc.)
  • Animoto

Step 3: Why is this the best service to make your final multimedia project?

Because I can use it on my phone and make it while i'm at home.

Step 4: When and where will you record and capture this content?

During school or around my neighborhood to people who are fans of Justin Bieber.

Step 5: When will you transfer your images, audio, text to your computer?

I will send it in my gmail and then post it on my blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment