Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Self Portrait and Portraits

"People pictures fall into two categories: portraits and candid. Either can be made with or without your subject's awareness and cooperation."

"Shooting a self-portrait is a challenging task, but can be very rewarding. The one person that most photographers probably photograph least is themselves, and this is true even with those who enjoy shooting portraits of others." 

"The self-portrait has been a popular form of expression ever since man first saw his own reflection."

                           Environmental Portrait 

I really like this picture because of the way they took it and the camera is only focusing on the girl and not the background, I find that really cool. I picked this picture because it was one of the best self portraits I found.

I like this picture because of the way they took it and how she's in the picture while the big tree is behind her. I picked this picture because it looks so beautiful and I really like the color in it.

Casual Portrait 
I picked this picture because I really like how they took it, I find it cute.

I picked this picture because I found interesting how they took it and I like how it came out, I find this one also very cute.


Photography Self Portrait
I picked this picture because it looks really interesting how they took it and how they we're able to get a shot like that, I also like this picture because of the way it came out and the idea of how it was planned.

I picked this picture because I find it so cool how they came up with an idea to do that and it came out looking great. If I we're to make a photography self portrait myself this picture would be the most likely I would pick.

Planning ahead:
I will shoot a picture of myself for this project, I will most likely shoot during class time and I will make my picture look as interesting and cool as possible to make my shot successful. I got a lot of great ideas looking at all these websites and pictures on google. I think I want to come up with something different and something interesting people will look for in my picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment